June 29, 2010

Making a Roaring Return

I’m back! I bet some of you thought you got rid of me…

I just returned from a much needed vacation where I was able to escape reality for a bit and soak in some sun and sand as well as everything that God is doing (and He didn’t stop while we were at the beach). I don’t want to bore you too much playing catch up since I haven’t been on here in a bit because there is just simply too much going on to give you every detail. I’ll post it in bits and pieces later.

For now, I want to try something different and post more pics than I usually do. I tend to ramble and if any of you are like me, you like people to get to the point and don’t like to read all the crap and rambling. Here are a few pics that my good friend, Liz, took of our family while we were at the beach. It has been quite some time since our family has had a really good pic taken of us all together so enjoy these- for it will probably be another decade before you get another one!

Ok- I'll quite rambling already. Here. Enjoy!



The Whole Fam! Again... Just another pose.

The best grandmother on the planet!!
The TWINS!

Hubbard grandkids with Gango!
The Hubbard GIRLS!
Brothers
Hubbard Kids
3 Generations of Elizabeths!!
Sisters!
Cousins!
There you have it! Hopefully that was better than just a bunch of rambling. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment