April 20, 2010

Why My Skin Crawls

The other day I shared with you some of the things that make my heart sing. I think it's only appropriate that I also share with you the things that absolutely make my skin crawl. I hope this does not come back to bite me...

* When someone is driving and does not turn off their blinker after they turn.
* People that are late. It's just rude and inconsiderate of other people's time.
* Hypocrites. Enough said.
* People with no manners. Did your mother not teach you anything?
* People that talk on their cell phone while they are checking out of line.

Wow. This list was a little difficult to come up with. I'm thinking that is a good thing though.

Disclaimer: Just because you now know what totally pi$$es me off, you do not have the right to purposfully commit these acts of disgrace against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment